CESS Project Development
1. Started modules integration testing and the overall testing of v0.3.0_alpha.
1) Blockchain Network (CESS): Updated the file metadata interface to support uploading parameters of structure type; debugged Benchmark compilation.
2) Decentralized Cloud Storage:
CESS Client Portal: fixed file upload and download services timeout errors; optimized the code of framework structure.
CESS Mining (CESS-Bucket): debugged the integration of the interface for miner exit, miner increase deposit, miner status display, etc.
CESS-Scheduler: Verified idle data segments and data segments at service. Debugged interfaces including "data segment sending" and others.
2. Added CESS browser and completed the development of v0.1.0_alpha. Implemented modules including home page, search box, miner page, miner details page, account details page, etc.
3. Continue to develop the R2S consensus mechanism. Completed the optimization of the block generation module and the calculation and distribution of periodic incentives.
CESS Community Activities
1. The internal test of the CESS decentralized storage system based on the iterative version of the BSC testnet ran successfully.
Total reward： 3,000,000 CESS Tokens
Current participating nodes: 292
2. On March 17, 2022, CESS Marketing Lead Molly Zhang was invited to an online AMA "What is the next-generation infrastructure for Web 3.0?" on Twitter Spaces, hosted by the ChainInside community. Molly states that there is currently no decentralized storage project that can support large-scale commercial applications. CESS has firmly chosen the decentralized commercial storage track from the first day. Unlike the permanent storage track, decentralized commercial storage would bring more commercial opportunities, generate a more substantial cash flow, and gain more profitable monetization opportunities. As the infrastructure layer of Web3.0, the scalable CESS network can adapt to the ever-changing data storage needs not just for web3 but also web2, providing users with true data privacy supported by our proprietary and blockchain technologies.