CESS Project Development
1. Completed the development of the v0.4.0_alpha version
converted CESS testnet account address conversion from SS58prefix to 11330;
completed configuration for CESS test chain v0.3.0 wss rpc address: wss://testnet.rpc.cess.cloud./ws/;
successfully added ink3.0 smart contract module.
Dynamically expanded the number of consensus nodes after the chain started;
Added the consensus nodes’ voluntary withdrawal function.
TEE(Trusted Execution Environment): Realized the SGX random number output function in the simulation environment test development program.
2. Started building the CESS v0.1.0_alpha development components
-CESS built-in APIs: completed framework design; coded the log module, database module, random number acquisition and token authentication interface.
- CESS Go Software Development Kit (GO SDK): realized functions such as file upload, file download, file deletion, file encryption, space purchasing, etc.
3. Completed the submission of milestone 1 of the storage pallet project for W3F Grants.
CESS Community Activities
1. The internal test of the CESS decentralized storage system based on the iterative version of the BSC testnet ran successfully.
Total reward： 3,000,000 CESS Tokens
Current participating nodes: 301
2. Polkadot Decoded Conference: On April 4th, CESS launched a marketing campaign for voting for CESS’s presentations in the Polkadot Decoded conference, which was well received by the community members, investors, and partners. The campaign attracted blockchain developers and enthusiasts’ attention and received their support. CESS has three presentation topics selected In the speech shortlist and the top 15 presentations with the most votes in each topic category will enter the final presentation list. All 3 participating speeches are ranked high in the voting. This voting event ends on April 14th, come and vote for CESS! Voting link: https://decoded.polkadot.network/vote/?search=Decentralized%20Storage%20Protocol
3. CESS AMA: On April 9th, CESS Marketing Lead Molly Zhang attended an AMA hosted by D'va (SEA Market, a Southeast Asian community). Molly introduced the development of CESS–the Web3.0 decentralized storage to the community members and promoted CESS’s potential presence in Polkadot Decoded, and the D’va community members showed support and interest by voting for CESS and joining CESS’s community.
4. Started the production of the brand vision video.