1. 3614 storage nodes and 15 consensus nodes registered with 55.04 TiB verified storage space. Details.
2. Tested and optimized all features of the consensus miner v0.6.0. CESS is capable to upgrade the project through multiple approaches
3. CESS’s new official website was launched!
4. Yahoo reported that CESS Chairman attended the Digital Assets at Duke seminar in Duke University. Article.
Project Development Details:
Tested and optimized all features of the consensus miner v0.6.0.
Completed the functional test of v0.6.0 and the repair of all known problems. The system operated smoothly and steadily.
Deployed the v0.5.3 test environment and successfully tested the new data migration method. CESS is now capable to upgrade the project through multiple approaches
Completed the deployment of CESS v0.5.4
DeOSS (Decentralized Object Storage Service)
Updated the v0.6.0 object storage service document.
Completed the optimization of the RSA public storage proof algorithm, including:
Completed the code optimization for RSA public storage proof, which effectively improved the algorithm execution performance.
Studying the impact of current proof-of-storage optimization methods on security and reliability.
Did research on papers related to proof of storage and SGX data integrity verification, and researched into other methods for optimizing RSA public storage proof.
W3F Grants project: Completed the construction of the docker image for milestone 2 in the project and has pushed it to docker hub.
Substrate Builder Program: Completed the retrieval function of miner status and cache list information from cached miners in milestone 3 of the project.
Substrate Explorer: fixed the display bug of the storage unit and completed the list for displaying data storage capacity for other chains. Details.
15 consensus nodes and 3614 storage nodes registered with almost 55.04 tib effective storage space within 84 days after the v0.5.3 testnet was launched. More details on the blockchain explorer.
If you encounter any issues building a node, please seek assistance on CESS Discord.
The miner reward event for the CESS testnet continued as storage and consensus miners can earn points by participating. Points can be exchanged for CESS tokens when the mainnet launches. Click here for details.
1. CESS’s new official website was launched! CESS introduced a brand new layout and design of its website. The system’s newest features and function details were added. CESS Website.
2. Yahoo reported that Nicholas Zaldastani (CESS Co-Founder & Chairman) participated in the Digital Assets at Duke seminar in Duke University….“CESS aspires to provide the next-gen of global decentralized data cloud storage services for Web3, which includes support for large-scale commercial use cases that require high-end security, performance, storage, and high-frequency trading.” Read article “CESS Co-Founder Nicholas Zaldastani Talks Cloud-Based Data Storage and the Future of Digital Assets at Duke University.”
Feedback and Support
Your feedback matters! Please report issues at CIPs to share your thoughts with us! You can also connect with CESS through other developers in the developer community. We welcome your valuable insights and opinions.