CESS Project Development
1. Continued the development of CESS v0.3.0.
Completed the design and development of the punishment mechanism, including punishment rules, additional mortgage, freeze, exit and other functions; adjusted the file routing interface.
2. Decentralized cloud storage system,
1) Completed the development of data segment redundancy function.
2) Encapsulated the communication module of the storage system.
3) Coded the cache module of the storage system.’
3. Submitted a proposal to provide Substrate a storage pallet to the W3F Grants.
CESS Community Activities
1. The internal test of the CESS decentralized storage system based on the iterative version of the BSC testnet ran successfully.
Total reward： 3,000,000 CESS Tokens
Current participating nodes: 289
2. On March 1, the Vespertine Capital community held an AMA with CESS. CESS Marketing Lead Molly Zhang was invited to share the CESS’s vision, technologies, advantages, and ecosystem development plan with community members and had a great interaction with them.