CESS Project Development
1. Completed the optimization of the v0.3.0_alpha version
Completed the optimization of the Docker quick deployment, and realized the on-chain support of custom Flag parameters.
2. Started the CESS v0.4.0_alpha development
1) CESS Chain:
Completed the test and distributed miner rewards to Sminer Pallet.
Continued developing the information query function of consensus nodes, consensus nodes call author_rotatekeys rpc to generate Session Keys to validate users for interaction.
Decentralized Cloud Storage:
CESS-Portal: continued optimizing clients.
CESS-Bucket: completed the installation and deployment of the script and coded the miner program docker image through Dockerfile.
-Sorted all custom events and event definitions are extracted into separate files;
-Adopted the log module and added the block numbers (easier for any potential debugs later)
3. Continued the development of consensus mechanism
Economic model: completed the cyclical incentives calculations and the proportional distribution.
Consensus algorithm: Started to develop the election mechanism.
CESS Community Activities
1. The internal test of the CESS decentralized storage system based on the iterative version of the BSC testnet ran successfully.
Total reward： 3,000,000 CESS Tokens
Current participating nodes: 295
2. Co-founder Jessie Dai had meetings with community volunteers online on March 31st and April 2nd, 2022. The interaction focused on CESS’s technologies, advantages and aspirations and the development of CESS’s communities.
3. Revised the design and copy of CESS official website.
4. Designing a CESS brand vision video.