1. Over 21 consensus nodes and 1355 storage nodes successfully registered with 6 TiB effective storage space.
2. First testnet v0.5.3 online upgrade was ready to deploy. Click here for details.
3. Development progress in scheduling nodes, storage proof library, etc.
4. The first of the series of five QuizzCESS challenges took place on Twitter. Click here for details.
Project Development Details:
Upgraded the miner proof-of-space scheme, fixed the problem of slow verification speed caused by memory leaks of scheduling nodes. V0.5.3 was ready to be released.
Completed the unit test of the pallet-scheduler-credit model of the scheduler credit score system. The unit test includes: after adding cycle switching, calculating the credit scores of the previous cycle, clearing the measurement value, and obtaining the credit scores, etc.
Storage Miner Bucket
Fixed the random challenge issue. Random challenges may cause data overflow when processing validation results.
Objective Storage Service
Debugged and tested the object storage service cess-oss code, and completed the readme document.
Fixed the registration and bucket deletion problems.
Fixed the error of hash conversion when deleting files.
Proof library SGX
Completed the implementation of the go version proof library and it passed the test.
Completed the algorithm implementation of the SGX-Rust version and optimized the code structure.
Completed the design of Kaleido from development to release. The role of Kaleido is to verify the following: node initialization, uploading files, client verification, file processing proof.
Deleted partial code of the private key exchange of Kaleido, and resolved the compilation error.
Completed test environment for v0.5.3 testnet online upgrade.
Completed the tests of all new additions and upgrades in v0.5.3.
Over 21 consensus nodes and 1355 storage nodes registered with almost 6 tib effective storage space within 11 days after the v0.5.2 testnet was launched. More details on the blockchain explorer.
V0.5.3 was ready to deploy on Nov 14th. Link.
If you encounter any issues building a node, please seek assistance on CESS Discord.
The miner reward event for the CESS testnet continued as storage and consensus miners can earn points by participating. Points can be exchanged for CESS tokens when the mainnet launches. Click here for details.
1. CESS marketing manager John Humphreys-Ramos participated in the “Beyond The Chain: Token2049 Ecosystem Special” event held by Polkadot on Nov 8th. John introduced the project vision and technical details of CESS at the event and participated in discussions on topics related to the Polkadot ecosystem. Other projects in Polkadot included Phala Network, Papillon, and Unique Network also participated in this event.
2. The first of the series of five QuizzCESS challenges took place on Twitter. Chance to win 20 USDT by answering simple questions about CESS. Three winners will be randomly picked after a week when it ends.
Feedback and Support
Your feedback matters! Please report issues at CIPs to share your thoughts with us! You can also connect with CESSthrough other developers in the developer community. We welcome your valuable insights and opinions.