1. 3616 storage nodes and 15 consensus nodes registered with 57.08 TiB verified storage space. Details.
2. Finished the delivery of milestone 2 for W3F Grants. Finished the development of milestone 3 for SBP(Substrate Builder Program).
3. Completed the running test of public proof of storage in SGX.
4. CESS gave two speeches to educate the audience about the project at two side events in Polkadot Blockchain Academy
Project Development Details:
Fixed the issue where subsequent rental of user storage space cannot be restored to normal state after freezing.
Resolved the problem of observer nodes not synchronizing blocks.
Added the function of querying the version number of the storage miner program.
Proof of Storage
Optimized the private storage proof memory model to improve resource utilization.
Concluded that the current proof-of-storage optimization method does not comprise its algorithm security after a series of meticulous research.
Completed the delivery of milestone 2 of the W3F Grants project, and started the development task of milestone 3;
Completed the development task of milestone 3 of the SBP project, and will start testing and debugging next week.
Confirmed development details of CESS v0.5.4, which will be compatible with the previous version and equipped with a new proof-of-storage algorithm.
Started the design of a new version of CESS, planning to decouple the storage network from the blockchain to improve the efficiency of storage services and allow for more powerful network scalability to achieve a better user experience.
15 consensus nodes and 3616 storage nodes registered with almost 57.08 tib effective storage space within 91 days after the v0.5.3 testnet was launched. More details on the blockchain explorer.
If you encounter any issues building a node, please seek assistance on CESS Discord.
Testnet Incentive Event:
The miner reward event for the CESS testnet continued as storage and consensus miners can earn points by participating. Points can be exchanged for CESS tokens when the mainnet launches. Click here for details.
1. CESS made an impact at the Polkadot Blockchain Academy in Buenos Aires, where we gave two speeches about their project. These speeches were well received by the audience, which was made up of industry professionals and blockchain enthusiasts. CESS’s expert knowledge and captivating delivery piqued the interests of many attendees and the speeches were a resounding success. The event was a fantastic opportunity for CESS to educate and engage with a wider community, and the positive results of their presentations will no doubt benefit the project moving forward.
Feedback and Support
Your feedback matters! Please report issues at CIPs to share your thoughts with us! You can also connect with CESS through other developers in the developer community. We welcome your valuable insights and opinions.