CESS Project Development
1. CESS BSC Chain continues being optimized.
Fixed the problem when multiple scheduling nodes used the same wallet address to initiate multiple transactions, but only one transaction went through. Debugged the scheduling code by adding the version field to prevent conflicts in concurrent writing to the database.
2. CESS chain updated to v0.1.2 version.
Updated the segment book and file bank modules’ test cases.
Updated the deliverables of W3F Grants Milestone 2 based on comments for revision.
Improved the coding scheme for R2S consensus mechanism, rules for consensus node punishment, staking and reward, and implementation plan for consensus node scheduling function.
Achieved fork-free upgrade and storage migration.
Designed a token mapping scheme.
CESS Community Activities
1. The internal test of the CESS decentralized storage system based on the iterative version of the Binance Smart chain Testnet ran successfully.
Total reward： 3,000,000 CESS Tokens
Current participating nodes: 269
2. Successful completion of CESS airdrop event for internal test Miners.
CESS airdropped a fixed amount of tokens to CESS qualified miners who participated in the internal test in the early stage. The event ended on 31st Dec 2021 with *** miner participants.
3. Mr. Frank Hughes joined the CESS team as project director.
Mr. Frank Hughes brings over 20 years experience providing cyber security , IT services and project management on commercial projects. Mr. Hughes is a certified blockchain expert (CBE) as well as a certified information security system professional (CISSP) and project management professional (PMP). He has proven skills in data warehousing and data processing within distributed systems and a solid background in international networks.
4. Optimized CESS official website details and the content.