CESS Project Development
1. Completed milestone 3 of W3F Grant
2. Completed the testing and development of CESS chain v0.2.0 version.
- Debugged the real-time pricing function and added several types of exception handling.
- Improved the code structure of the reward module and increased the readability of the code.
- Added more information to the detailed process documentation and usage documentation of the v0.2.0 for the blockchain section.
3. Completed the development of the decentralized cloud storage system v0.2.0 version.
- Completed the development of all client modules.
- Completed the functional testing and fixed bugs from the user interface.
- Deployed the scheduling nodes, and fixed the problems that occurred under different scenarios.
- Continued writing the detailed process documents and usage documentation of the v0.2.0 storage system.
Work plan for next week:
1. CESS Chain
the team continued to improve the v0.2.0 version and will complete the scheme design of Proof of Data Reduplication and Recovery
2. Decentralized cloud storage system
Test the existing functions and start designing a new version of the system to support more features.
CESS Community Activities
1. The internal test of the CESS decentralized storage system based on the iterative version of the Binance Smart chain Testnet ran successfully.
Total reward： 3,000,000 CESS Tokens
Current participating nodes: 279
2. On January 25, 2022, the 7 O’clock community held an AMA with CESS — A Decentralized Cloud Storage Data Network for Web 3.0 Built On Substrate. CESS marketing lead Molly Zhang attended as a guest speaker to introduce the CESS project, its technologies, advantages, ecosystem, etc.
3. On January 25, 2022, CESS has successfully completed all milestones of the Web3 Foundation Grant and will receive a grant from the Web3 Foundation. CESS Lab applied for the Web3 Foundation Grant program in September 2021 and passed Milestones 1 and 2 respectively on Oct 15, 2021, and Jan 3, 2022.